• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5lb Tank, Regulator, Tap, etc.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rrudnic

Reaction score
I have the whole setup here 5lb CO2 tank, regulator, keg tap, faucet, bought this several years ago for a kegerator and used it for about a year. Moved several times since then and this is the only part of the kegerator that came along. Everything works fine just let the air out the other day, was still holding the air through 3 moves. At most you just need to replace the 2 hoses. Not really sure what its worth so someone just make me a reasonable offer, maybe throw in a few homebrews to sweeten the deal, just want to get rid of it so I don't keep hearing about it from the SWMBO.

photo.jpg

What do you want for it shipped to zip code 10540(ny)?

The value new is about $175. Used and in need of replacing the hoses, maybe 1/2 that.
I'd be interested if your in that range.

Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back