Perlick 525 SS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew-ta-sauraus

Reaction score
I just received the four 525 SS Perlick faucets I ordered in the mail. First thing I did was try to take them apart. These don't fully come apart like my cheap ones. The ball inside is to big to fit out the top hole. Is it just me or do these infact come completely apart?

Pull harder while slightly rotating. It will come out just takes a little extra effort. Don't worry I doubt you'll break it.

Really though there isn't a reason to take them apart. They are designed to clean 100% of the surfaces when soaked/pushed thru while open.

Last time I took mine apart it took a little fudging to get them to stop leaking. So I wouldn't take them apart again unless absolutely necessary.

Forget it I tried taking it apart again as I was sure it would come apart. I had to pull the ball fitting out as there is an o-ring inside that keeps it sealed. It didnt want to come out till I pulled hard then poof. Whole thing comes apart like my cheap taps. Can't wait to install and use them. No more stuck taps!

Pull harder while slightly rotating. It will come out just takes a little extra effort. Don't worry I doubt you'll break it.

Really though there isn't a reason to take them apart. They are designed to clean 100% of the surfaces when soaked/pushed thru while open.

Last time I took mine apart it took a little fudging to get them to stop leaking. So I wouldn't take them apart again unless absolutely necessary.

I just read the instructions that came with them. Should have done that first, your right no reason to even take them apart they fully clean while fully assembled.

Back