What to brew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willey146

Reaction score
Need help fellow brewers! Im a new all grain brewer, i have brewed a Hefeweizen and light american lager, both turned out great. Im looking for something with a little more hands on, a challenge i guess. What would you suggest and why! WHAT SHOULD I BREW!:mug:

Try using something weird. I just got done with a lime and basil hefe and a steam beer. Not so much challenging, just different.

Check the recipe section under IPA. One of the newer threads is Bells Hopslam which is delicious.

My first brew was a clone of innis and gunn, you could google the recipe it was interesting and fun. I have 100g of oak chips soaking in whisky right now waiting to be pitched when I rack to my secondary.

Iv decided on a double IPA for this saturday. I have posted a water question on a new thread if you can input that would be awesome! Thanks:rockin:

Back