Happiness

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

God Emporer BillyBrew

Reaction score
Is having all four fermentors full!

Left to right, Ed Wort's Apfelwein in secondary, punkin ale in secondary, Know Ale in both primaries.

It's going to be a good November!

Resized_beer 001.jpg

I know. I'm maxxed out right now and I've only got one empty keg. I've either got to bottle or start drinking fast. Still, it's a pretty good problem to have!

I really have to say I'm jealous and hate you atm. My fermentor closet has 10 gallons, but are for a friends wedding, so basically I have nada, and its going to stay that way until wed.

Chimone said:
I really have to say I'm jealous and hate you atm. My fermentor closet has 10 gallons, but are for a friends wedding, so basically I have nada, and its going to stay that way until wed.

That makes me feel so good. :rockin: And I know it's from the bottom of your heart.

God Emporer BillyBrew said:
That makes me feel so good. :rockin: And I know it's from the bottom of your heart.

It truly was :cross:

Its a great feeling to have that much on hand at once. I had to stop brewing for a while due to moving. And we just finished everything up that I did before the move.

But......I now have a new fermentation closet that will soon be filled :cool:

3394-Closet.jpg

Yeah, you know, my empty carboys have a tendency to mock me, the goad me. It sucks. Yeah, so what if I only have 6 of my 9 carboys full. Shut up! I mean it!

God, those guys can be ******** sometimes. :D

Check my signature for the 6 carboys that are in use right now...

Back