intrested in brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isayno

Reaction score
im interested in brewing something any suggestions on what is good and simple this would be my first time i have considered the hard lemonade any suggestions as well as what is everything i would need to get set up?

I would say the Skeeter Pee you see so many threads about here would be a great plac to start. Skeetef is very good, super simple, and very cheap. As in it only cost me $25 for five gallons and I was using the expensive 'real and pure organic lemon juice'. I'm not much for grape wines myself, I'm a Mead maker, but i'm over on this forum quite often to learn any tips and tricks that will help with my Mead, and this is where i first learned about skeeter. Within a week I had 10 gallons in the works! I highly recommend it.

Jonas

I remember, years ago getting a six'r of Mike's Hard Lemonade. I drank one that night and I liked it. The next day I brought the other five bottles to the pool. You know, it's kind of hard to drink more than two of those in a sitting..............
............. Now beer on the other hand, I can drink all day. I recommend beer.

An easy no-fail method I swear by...

10 containers frozen juice concentrate (any flavors you like)
10 # sugar
1tbl Nutrient
1tbl Energizer
1pkt Yeast (I usualy use montrechet)
Water up to 5 gallons

And let it go. :)

I make other batches with all fruit or mixed fruit and concentrate... but for just general party hooch this method is cheap and effective.

Back