ICE CREAM MAN!! err... I mean. BEER MAN!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would be awesome - the missing glass door sucks, but can be dealt with. ChshreCat, please buy this before I break down and go get my truck. I'm already mentally carving tap handles shaped like ice cream cones and popsicles.

If you're in the area, go for it. I already know SWMBO would veto that one until we have a house. Not enough room in the apartment. I'd have to set it between the TV and the couch. :p I like my beer on tap and all, but football season is about to start!

I am in the area, but I'm 90% finished with my 6-tap freezer which barely fits in the only remaining corner of the kitchen, and this guy's almost twice as wide. Although clearly more than twice as awesome.

I've run through several variations of explaining to SWMBO why I need to quickly finish and sell the current kegerator so I can start over on a bigger one. No matter how many branches I explore, they all somehow end with a solid punch to the junk. I was hoping to encourage you to buy it and save me from this fate.

I am in the area, but I'm 90% finished with my 6-tap freezer which barely fits in the only remaining corner of the kitchen, and this guy's almost twice as wide. Although clearly more than twice as awesome.

I've run through several variations of explaining to SWMBO why I need to quickly finish and sell the current kegerator so I can start over on a bigger one. No matter how many branches I explore, they all somehow end with a solid punch to the junk. I was hoping to encourage you to buy it and save me from this fate.

Awww c'mon, take one in the goodies for the rest of us who live too far away to even consider it! :cross:

Man, your title had me drooling. I was picturing one of the bicycle jobbies converted to a moving kegerator. Man, can you imaginge one of those. Tooling around the neighboorhood on a hot weekend afternoon selling cold drafts to all the guys out doing yardwork. Maybe some Sangria on tap for the ladies.

Something like one of these:
icecream3.jpg

Shoot you know I was watching Bizzare Foods and that guy was in Russia drinking the Kvass from the street vendor. Now why can't we do that here? Why is this so danged wrong?? :(

Man, your title had me drooling. I was picturing one of the bicycle jobbies converted to a moving kegerator. Man, can you imaginge one of those. Tooling around the neighboorhood on a hot weekend afternoon selling cold drafts to all the guys out doing yardwork. Maybe some Sangria on tap for the ladies.

Something like one of these:
http://www.final-touch-cars.co.uk/images/icecream3.jpg

You're thinking too small! I envisioned a truck!
The "Good Brewskie Man!" :ban: :mug:

Back