So I'm trying to clean up a couple kegs...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sirsloop

Reaction score
...And this ****ing cat we are baby sitting for my sister in law is puking all over my apartment. I locked the little bastard in the bathroom.... puke away **** face. That is all. :mad:

Did you leave some Star-San out somewhere that the cat decided to taste it ? For some reason animals always want to taste that **** - I have no idea if its bad for them or not, but you'd think it would at least upset the tummy.

naw... the cat is 19yrs old and has been ****ting and puking all over my ****ing apartment for the last four days. SWMBO will probably be pissed when she wakes up tomorrow and there's a cat locked in the bathroom. I'm tired of waking up and seeing piles of **** all over the god damn place. I swear I missed one cause it smells like **** in my place now. I only have him for like another two weeks, so someone shoot me now.

thank SWMBO for that... next time I find a **** its gonna stay there and SHE'LL clean it up. Then she may have second thoughts about locking him in there.

Actually, I'm a little upset about this whole thing. The cat is 19yrs old, and its pretty traumatic on a cat to move to a new environment. They have family in the area... they should have just had someone stop over every other day, fill the automatic feeder, the automatic water fountain thing, and ditch the litter. Anyways, I almost paid to him him in a kennel myself!

Cat year's that's your great great great grandmother! +1 on being TRAUMATIZED, but I would have probably locked it in the bathroom too! Good luck!

BTW, I have a cat and have had cats in my family all my life... still would have locked it in the bathroom (unless home to watch it).

Back