Samuel Adams "Come Brew with Us"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewmaster12

Reaction score
Just found out today that I was selected as a finalist for my region in the Samuel Adams "Come Brew with Us" contest.

https://www.facebook.com/SamuelAdams

The contest is a button towards the top of the screen. Any votes would be greatly appreciated!! Already pretty stoked that I won a kegerator for being selected so looks like I'll be upgrading to kegging my brew sooner than I thought!

Christopher Holz

Hey Christopher! I am Matt H. from the Mid-American region... Congrats on being selected. I was super excited when I found out I made it thru... I just voted for your in the Central region... I invite for you to vote for me! Heck, anybody please vote for Matt H. in the Mid-American region... THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Hey Christopher! I am Matt H. from the Mid-American region... Congrats on being selected. I was super excited when I found out I made it thru... I just voted for your in the Central region... I invite for you to vote for me! Heck, anybody please vote for Matt H. in the Mid-American region... THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Haha! Just saw your other post and basically said the same thing! Just voted for you! Hopefully I'll see you in Boston!

It would be an amazing trip... Do you know anything about the kegerator? I have mine that I built but this could be a pretty sweet one, most likely convert from Sankey... Congrats on making it to the finals... pretty cool!

The only thing I've seen about it is that the prize value is around $500, so I'm guessing single tap, full size with samuel adams logos and tap handle?

that was my guess too... Like this one...

keg.jpg

Thanks Brutal!!! The voting ends on April 30th. Please vote for us!!! I'm Matt H. in the Mid-American region and Christopher H is in the Central region... You can vote for both of us... One vote per region. Thanks to everyone on here. I hope I get to travel to Boston and come back here and post lots of pics and have some great stories! Thanks!!!!!

Like the page and then there is a box on the right middle of the page called "Come brew with us" click that and it should allow you to go vote from there... Let me know if you have any problems!

Like what Christopher said... Thank you for all the votes, we really need them!!! The voting ends on April 30th and we actually find out on the 1st. Its an amazing opportunity and I hope we win!!!

Thanks for all the votes everyone!! Truly appreciate them! Only 2 more days to vote so if you haven't had the chance check out my picture "Christopher H." on the contest page!

Like the page and then there is a box on the right middle of the page called "Come brew with us" click that and it should allow you to go vote from there... Let me know if you have any problems!

Latest posts

Back