Got to love it

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glynn

Reaction score
two brothers cane and ebel 11.99 a six pack

flying dog double dog pale ale 10.99 a six pack

flying dog snake dog ipa 9.99 a six pack

finding all 3 on the 8.99 a six pack mix and match shelf

PRICELESS

PRICELESS

Chances are they all got there because something went "boom".

Hard to sell a six pack when only 4 survived. This is how the mix and match came to be. Broken inventory used to get sent back to the distributor.

Chances are they all got there because something went "boom".

Hard to sell a six pack when only 4 survived. This is how the mix and match came to be. Broken inventory used to get sent back to the distributor.

no i work for a high end grocery store in palatine il and we have a very large craft brew section and a lot of what we have on stock is on that shelf, i think it was more of a not paying attention to the price issue.

Glynn said:
no i work for a high end grocery store in palatine il and we have a very large craft brew section and a lot of what we have on stock is on that shelf, i think it was more of a not paying attention to the price issue.

Whole Foods on Rand Rd?

Kroger used to regularly have Two Hearted and Three Floyds brews in the mix-a-six section. A six pack of Two Hearted was 11.49 on the shelf but just like the OP the mix-a-six price was 8.99. Yeah they stopped doing that...can still get some nice deals though. Stone Levitation was in there last time...

Yeah... The wegmans near me did that the first year they were in business. Mis and match was 10 and they had things like union jack and dfh 90 min in there. Now they smartened up and only have the cheaper imports and craft beer in the selection... And bumped the price to 12. I was there at least once week for a year before they caught on

Mariano's fresh market

Mariano's is the ****! There must be like 800 employees working each shift there. Also, 8.99 mix and match is pretty cool. I think most mix and matches by me are something like 10% off if you buy 6. There might be some with crap selections or high prices too.

Mariano's is the ****! There must be like 800 employees working each shift there. Also, 8.99 mix and match is pretty cool. I think most mix and matches by me are something like 10% off if you buy 6. There might be some with crap selections or high prices too.

The place is always busy. They keep me moving and very tired all the time. Though there vast craft brew section does make it a nice way to end my shift. :D

PRICELESS

..or $8.99

a place near me started putting stuff like dfh palo santo/burton baton/midas touch on their $9.49 mix six shelf. i stock up when i see it.

Back