Greetings from Sacramento

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LovesIPA

Reaction score
Hi,

I've never brewed beer before but I got a kit as a gift a couple of days ago and I'm going to start brewing my own beer. I love drinking it so I might as well know how it's made.

I have some questions and I'll be posting them in the (hopefully) correct forum.

Looks like a great site!

No way! I don't believe it.

Raley Field tonight! Craft Brew event, 7-10pm $30.

I didn't think Home-Brewers existed in Sacramento.

HI LoveIPA, welcome to the forum. I have been brewing since last Oct and love it. You'll get a lot of great advise here.

We already got our tickets to Raley field tonight! My girlfriend and I will both be there.

PM sent.

Did the Raley Field thing last night. Over 100 different brews. The one take away was that HBT.com has taught me to brew better beer.

Sure there was some good stuff. Some different stuff. Some great personalities, but YOUR fresh brewed will be better!

welcome from down here in central Ca. This is a great place to get help when you run into what u think are problems. Only been at this for a little while but I have my 3rd batch fermenting and 2nd carbing. What I've leaned are really two things, sanitation and patience. Again, welcome aboard

Did the Raley Field thing last night. Over 100 different brews. The one take away was that HBT.com has taught me to brew better beer.

Sure there was some good stuff. Some different stuff. Some great personalities, but YOUR fresh brewed will be better!

Those events tend to use visitors as guinea pigs for new recipes.

Latest posts

Back