Woo!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

citingzero

Reaction score
Been a few years since I've made a batch, but I'm getting back into the game. 3 weeks ago a brewed a Scottish light ale (OG 1.050... A little high). Today I decided its about time to think about bottling. Took a gravity reading... 1.010 which is right on the nose.

The point of this post is "woo hoo this is the best batch I've ever made." Not that I've made 100s of batches, but all of mine were good but "dirty tasting?" This batch is dank. Even warm and uncarbed I could happily sit and drink a few glasses. Really excited to see what it's like after a few weeks in a bottle

If you like it warm and uncarbed it will be great in a few weeks. The wait is hard, but I take my mind off of it by brewing more.

Had another tasting tonight after checking FG again. Man, I'm gonna need a support group in order to let this bottle condition.

Latest posts

Back