• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Tanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blowntri5

Reaction score
I recently picked up a lot of tanks and looking to part with a few of them. I have 7 of each up for sale or trade. I have two different size tanks. The larger tanks are 10lbs. oxygen tanks. I am pretty sure that they all will need hydro tests. The smaller tanks are 3.9lbs. nitrous oxide tanks. Some of the have good hydro tests. With the nitrous oxide tank you will need a pin indexed regulator. Most of the tanks have a crew on caps that I will include. I will send actual pictures of the tank you will be getting. I am open to trades. I am looking for some Perlick 525SS, ball lock kegs, parts to asemble an electric kettle, CFC chiller and open to other trades as well. I live in Charlotte and compute to Norfolk on the weekends might be able to meet on the road trip to save on shipping. $35 for the smaller tanks and $45 for the larger green ones plus any shipping.

Latest posts

Back