Hi From Frisco

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartiMcFu

Reaction score
Along with craft beer and microbreweries I've had an undeniable interest in homebrewing and the like. So, after being bitten by the homebrew bug, rushing to my LHBS for the neccesities, and reading Charlie Papazian's The Complete Joy of Homebrewing, I set out to find a site so I can hear from other enthusiasts and further expand my knowledge on the subject. I stumbled upon HBT and it's been great! I currently have my first batch bubbling away in the fermenter and this forum has been a huge source of knowledge for me. I definitely enjoy soaking it all up and hope I can have something to offer all of you as well.

Thanx to everyone who contributes!

One Love & Salud! :mug:

Welcome to the forum. I was just in SF for week with the wife in late August into September. You've got access to great local beer, we spent an afternoon at Lagunitas and had a blast. 21st Amendment was a lot of fun too.

keep us up to date on your first batch.

Cheers!

We're definitely in a good spot for local beer. Lagunitas is a personal favorite of mine and locally I enjoy Anchor Steam. You guys must have caught some good weather. I look forward to updating about my batch. Thanx!

One love & salud:mug:

Just finished racking to a secondary. Everything seems to be going well. It's my first time and didn't take any gravity readings, just using the 1-2-3 method. next time around I'll definitely put my hydrometer to use.

Latest posts

Back