B C Products

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poulkrarup

Reaction score
Hi

Do's anyone know the company B C Product? 2 weeks ago I bougt from there internet site a Barley Crusher MaltMill and paid and paid by visa card. the day after I recived a mail asking for a further $ 48.00 for fraight cost. I paid the same day but haven't heard anything from them since. I have written 3 mails and ask for a shipment date but no response.
Looking forward to hear if anyone know about this company.

Regards
Poul

I just finished going through an ordeal with them myself. My homebrew club ordered 13 mills from them for a total order of over $1500. Every time I had a question or wanted an update on my order I needed to e-mail Randy several times before I got a response. Even when he promised me a tracking number, I never got it. Randy's last excuse was, "Nobody told me about your e-mail and I haven't been on the computer lately since I've been spending all of my time in the shop". I eventually did receive everything, but the whole ordeal was like pulling teeth.

It does sound like lately they are hard to reach...

but as far as I"ve heard nobody has ever gotten screwed over on their order, and I like my barley crusher mill (7lb hopper).

I do agree, customer service really sets one company apart from the others, even if the product itself is identical.

Back