hard lemonade recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KEITH27

Reaction score
hey guys hows it goin? i was wondering if anyone made a hard lemonade and how did it turn? out also does anyone have a recipe for it they could share with me? thanx..

I know there aren't many female homebrewers, but Yooper is most assuredly not a man. She is one fine homebrewin lady (hence the voluptuous dominatrix avatar)!!!

hehe sorry yopper didnt much look up to see you were a woMAN lol thanks again Mrs:mug:

yopper i was lookin at some of your recipes for whine and seen you do 1 gallon batches 2 ??s for you why 1 gallon and what do you ferment in and rack into? i dont wanna use up a fermentor or carboy for little batches as i have mad beer goin on..

you make a 1 gallon "test" batch..so you don't waste a ton of ingredients on something that may not turn out as you had hoped....and #2 you don't brew the small batches in a large vessel...you use a small 1 gallon glass carboy, such that sweet cider comes in.

Dan

Back