• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT/WTS Keggle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtrevino

Reaction score
1 coors keg converted to a keggle; it has a 1/2" ss coupling tig welded near the bottom. I would post some pictures but since i like to hook up fellow brewers I started polishing it today and will finish it tomorrow; just a nice little bonus. This is an extra keggle that I have had and since it is no longer being used I wouldm like to either trade it or sell it. Make me some offers.

if you'd be willing to ship, i might be interested...could you post pictures? thanks a lot.

link doesn't work...

same here, but i searched for 'keggle' and this popped up
http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/for/2101246022.html

3n13k03l85Q55W15U4ac7d87c093767871242.jpg
3k43oa3pf5Q65Z35R5ac71b2d148c4e0c1bc1.jpg

-=jason=-

why is the ball valve 12" from the keggle?

Im am looking for really anything.. March pump, chiller, temp controller, burners, or really any other piece that you would find in a brutus build.

Back