Australian hops are in!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelers77

Vendor
Reaction score
We just received new Australian hops, they are up on the site and ready to go.

Stella
Helga
Super Pride
Summer

Cheers,

John

They all seem to have a high level of aromatics, all have a very distinct "Australian" nose to them, I'd say fruity. I'd have to use them to give an honest opinion to their overall performance. Very exciting to have so many hops in the shop that I've never used, should be an interesting fall.

They all seem to have a high level of aromatics, all have a very distinct "Australian" nose to them, I'd say fruity. I'd have to use them to give an honest opinion to their overall performance. Very exciting to have so many hops in the shop that I've never used, should be an interesting fall.

Must be nice to be able to design a beer knowing that you have 65 varieties of hops at hand to chose from, and don't have to wait a week to get them!:rockin:

Sometimes it is more of a hassle. I only say that because you have so many and you want to try different combos but there is only so much time to brew so sometimes you revert back to what you know. Thank goodness I have a bunch of customers who like to help!

My one dog is named Stella....might have to craft a brew in her honor with Stella hops....Bulldog Fall Ale... :)

Sometimes it is more of a hassle. I only say that because you have so many and you want to try different combos but there is only so much time to brew so sometimes you revert back to what you know. Thank goodness I have a bunch of customers who like to help!

No kidding. I've got a small variety that I've ordered from you and I have a hard time choosing each brew day. It's always a welcomed challenge though.

Did the Galaxy sell out shortly after your post about them?

Back