Ink/Stamp Based Labels?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhamilton

Reaction score
I remember a friend from long ago mentioning he labeled with ink/stamps directly on the bottle -- very much like Arrogant Bastard and the hundreds of other 'paper-less labels'.

I Googled around and I really couldn't find anything. Anyone have any links or advice?

There's probably not much on the web because there's nothing too it. Go to Michael's art's and crafts and pick up some stamps, and some glass paint.

If you want text or to personalize it, look up how to carve stamp blanks and carve your own, and apply it.

That's really all there is to it.

It's a great Idea. It's not how Stone and rogue does it (they have them silkscreened) but it's a great idea none the less.

Thanks for the link Revvy. Yea after researching the Stone-like labels are not ink, but some ceramic process where colored ceramic dust is baked onto the bottle -- way too difficult for a small homebrewer. I'll experiment with some bright acrylic paints and stamps to see if I can figure something out.

Back