CO2 Filling in Raleigh Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesutton3

Reaction score
Does anyone know the best place to get 10 lb CO2 tanks filled in the Raleigh area?

I'm looking somewhere with a good price that doesn't screw you over and not fill the tank correctly.

I live in Clayton and I use :

BFPE International
115 Best Wood Drive, Clayton, NC
(919) 550-2699

They charge $30.00 to fill a 20 lb tank. All the other places I have found are $40.00 or more to fill up my tank.

I just recently bought a #10 bottle and was looking for a place to go to as well. ABM can't do any refills at the moment because they had something stolen off their refill station. Besides, they are way more money than the place I found. Pye Barker filled my bottle for $25 +tax. They are located in South Raleigh. It's a tiny bit of a ride for me down there from North Hills but to save $10 bucks, it's worth it. And ABM is just a short detour if I need to grab anything from them on the way home. I'll be going to Pye from here on out to fill my bottle.
:eek:nestar::eek:nestar::eek:nestar::eek:nestar::eek:nestar:

Pye Barker Fire & Safety Inc
832 Purser Dr # 101, Raleigh, NC
(919) 779-4010 ‎ · pyebarkerfiresafety.com

Latest posts

Back