Promash Recipes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkloos

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

My old PC died the painful death and took a LOT of my previous brewing stuff with it to the grave.

I am trying to find the Promash recipe files. I recall having found a site with hundreds of recipes for download in zip format. Does such a site still exist, and if so, could you point me in the right direction?

Many Thanks,

Bryan

Try http://www.promash.com/recipes/recipes.html

If your old PC died because of a bad disk, then you have very little chance of recovering the data from it.
If it died for another reason, you may well be able to add your old disk to your new PC and recover all the data from it.
I can also recommend disk backup software. I use Acronis, and for the cost of the software and a USB drive, it's paid for itself many times over.

-a.

Pick up a cheap hard drive enclosure at Best Buy. Just put your old drive in it, hook it up via USB, scan with updated anti-virus, and see what's recoverable.

Back