• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keezer for Sale (Florida)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medic694

Reaction score
Attention Florida Members,

I have a one year old keezer kegerator for sale. I made it from a brand new
Frigidaire 7.2 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer, the color is black. It has a three tap tower with perlick faucets. It is set up for three ball lock kegs and has the room for a 10lb CO2 cylinder which will be included. It also comes with a digital temperature controller. The keezer was built on a frame with casters. It has decorative wood around the lid and frame. The wood is stained dark Cherry.

I want $350.00 for it. I spent a lot more building it, but donot brew anymore.

Email me or reply to the thread for pictures.

I will be posting more items after I inventory them.

Thanks,

John

I'm in the Orlando area definitly interested would like to see pics. What part of FL are you in?

Here are some pics of the keezer

IMAG0069.jpg

IMAG0070.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

Motivation Dedication,

Thanks for the compliment. It is the first keezer that I have built. I am getting out of home brewing for now. So I am selling all of my stuff.

I'm shocked this is still available, especially with the 3 perlick tower. Heck of a deal for someone in Fla. Good luck with the sale John

Does it come with C02 splitters and regulator? If so Im very interested and have the money to pick it up asap.

FlBrewer said:
Does it come with C02 splitters and regulator? If so Im very interested and have the money to pick it up asap.

FlBrewer,

Yes, the CO2 has splitter and is split three ways. Each individual CO2 line has its own ball valve for pressure adjustment.
All lines and regulator are included.
Cheers,
John

***Update*** Keezer was sold. Thanks FlBrewer.

I have four ball lock cornie kegs (5gal) that I will sell for $35.00 a piece.
I have a Analog Johnson Temp Controller $50.00.
Perfer Local Pick up or delivery.

Cheers,

John

***Still Available***

I have four ball lock cornie kegs (5gal) that I will sell for $35.00 a piece.
I have a Analog Johnson Temp Controller $50.00.
Perfer Local Pick up or delivery.

Cheers,

John

Latest posts

Back