New Season, New Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pericles

Reaction score
After a great summer brewing season, I'm pleased to announce that I've decided on three summer brews. They'll be back next season, so I'm keeping the labels, and will hope to add additions. They are:

sarcasm.jpg

Apricot%20Label.jpg

and

Olivia%27s%20Honey%20Wheat%20Label.jpg

As you can see, the background is similar in all three, but I was most happy with the final one so, next summer, when each of these comes back, I'll be using my new SUMMER BACKGROUND:

bg.jpg

But you can't use the same label all year round. That'd just be boring. Since we're going into fall/winter, I've decided it's time for something new. Expect three variants on this by the end of the season. (Seriously folks, does ANYONE have a Bass Ale clone recipe they can send me? I'll let you name it and keep the label!)

Here's my label for the first of the fall ales. It's Pete79's Partial Mash of Squeeze My Lemon. I made the brew a little different from either Pete or Blind Lemon Lars: I added seeds of paradise, changed the grain bill around a little, and screwed with the hops, so I felt comfortable futzing with the name too, mine is now "Paradise Lemon."

paradise%20lemon.jpg

As you can see, I've finally settled on a logo. I'm going to change the center round with each of the winter brews. The first is the dorm I stayed in my freshman year in college (Talcott, at Oberlin. Any Yeomen on the board?)​

I'm definitely a big fan of these labels! I like the history lessons on each one. I consider myself pretty knowledgeable, and I still learned a few things. I didn't know that about session beers, which I think is pretty interesting.

Latest posts

Back