• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

REDUCED IN PRICE FROM $6800 TO $4300 Homebrewery and All other compoenents see list!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msheraw

Reaction score
Asking $4300 for everything on the following list: You have to understand the amount of stuff you are getting for this price!

Deep Freezer (Temp Controlled with Johnson Controls Digital Controller)
Custom Made Cold Box, Can Fit 9 kegs and two Carboys
Malt Mill with Electric Motor
Glycol Chiller - Needs new reservoir constructed (easy to do, just a formality).
Two Magnetic Stir Plates
Backup 50ft counterflow chiller.
Many Many other fittings, airlocks, quick disconnects.
Chest Freezer.
(7) Ball Lock Kegs.
Huge Cold Box
Two Magnetic Stirplates.
(2) 1000ml flask
(1) 2000 ml flask
(4) 6.5 gallon carboys.
Schmidling malt mill powered by ½ hp electric motor
Bottle Drying Tree.
Bottle / Carboy Washer
9 Cases of Bottles.

Here is a great opportunity to have a custom made home brewery. Even though I invested $11,000 in to this hobby it's time to move on to a new hobby.

Check out the list of what you are getting!

Check out the website www.mybrewonline.com

THIS IS A HERM SYSTEM (HEAT EXCHANGE RECIRCULATING MASH SYSTEM) THAT MEANS YOU CAN DO STEP MASHES AND RAISE THE WORT TEMP WITHOUT SCORCHING THE WORT!!! It works by re-circulating the wort through a copper coil in the hot water tank HLT (see pics). It also has a tilting mashtun. All you have to do is disconnect two unions and the mash tun will pivot and dump. There is no picking up a 70 keggle full of spent grain.

Over the past two years I have built the following pilot brewery. However with my career taking more and more time I need to sell what I have accumulated. This system is more functional than a brutus ten or a Sabco system. The only difference is you cannot record your brews. Check out our website that we put together. We have not updated some of the pics for the cold box, which is completed.

www.mybrewonline.com

Here is a basic list for the brewhaus.
1. Brewhaus - Single Tier, see our website.
Push Button Operation of HLT and Wort Pumps
Inline Temp gauges on Brewery.
Two 13 jet tip propane burners.
Spinning sparge arm.
Three 15.5 gallon keggles.
Two False bottoms
Two Sight Glasses
Shirron Plate Chiller
Single Drain System to tie in to your house drain (very clean, no mess)
Professionally Welded for cart and stainless steel.

I would prefer to sell everything together, and if you are local that would be best. I am in the Harrisburg PA area. I am also ok with parting out the other pieces but not the brew haus.

You can also call my cell 717-521-8253

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2104769371

Back