Born on the 4th of July

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brulosopher

Reaction score
This is our third kid, her name is Olive, my heart is goop:
image-4263408520.jpg

Happy 4th, all!!

Congratulations! She's guaranteed to have an awesome birthday every year; fireworks, BBQ, picnics, etc...
Regards, GF.

Wow. That is AWESOME!

My wife and I decided to name our third Olivia if it was a girl. We were doing a lot of NTN trivia back then, and our login name was Olive due to our expectant daughter.

We had a son who became Alex.

Congrats on this day we celebrate our independence. She is our future and I have high hopes for here and her generation. Be a good parent!

Congrats! My buddy's birthday is today as well...must be nice to have everyone shooting off fireworks in your honor ;)

passedpawn said:
Wow. That is AWESOME! My wife and I decided to name our third Olivia if it was a girl. We were doing a lot of NTN trivia back then, and our login name was Olive due to our expectant daughter. We had a son who became Alex. Congrats on this day we celebrate our independence. She is our future and I have high hopes for here and her generation. Be a good parent!

Cheers, man. "Good parent" means different things to different people; for us, it is the modeling of 3 primary values: love, compassion, and humility.

We share the same B-day. It seems there is always a celebration to attend for duel purposes. Congrats dude.

betaman said:
We share the same B-day. It seems there is always a celebration to attend for duel purposes. Congrats dude.

Thank you! I think it's a pretty badass bday. A very happy one to you!!!

Too late now but the name justice, liberty or independence would have been fitting.

Anyhow. Congrats!

Congrats bud! My son is 2.5 and I miss the young baby phase. She's going to have an awesome bday every year for the rest of her life and she has you and her mom to thank for that!

Thanks everyone. Olive is my third kid and she is doing great! It's been wonderful.

Congrats!

I spent all day on the 4th at the hospital waiting on my niece to join the festivities. My sister went into labor at 3am, went to the hospital at 5am, but did not have the baby until 11:44pm. Apparently they were taking a break from pushing since she was so exhausted but looked up at the clock at 11:40 and turned to her husband to say "We have 20 minutes to make this happen. Let's do this". She gave one more big push and that was it. They almost did not get the doctor back in the room in time apparently.

6lbs 6oz and 19.5 inches long. They named her Jolie.

MidTNJasonF said:
Congrats! I spent all day on the 4th at the hospital waiting on my niece to join the festivities. My sister went into labor at 3am, went to the hospital at 5am, but did not have the baby until 11:44pm. Apparently they were taking a break from pushing since she was so exhausted but looked up at the clock at 11:40 and turned to her husband to say "We have 20 minutes to make this happen. Let's do this". She gave one more big push and that was it. They almost did not get the doctor back in the room in time apparently. 6lbs 6oz and 19.5 inches long. They named her Jolie.

Congrats!! That's a great story. Olive was actually born at 3:02am.

Latest posts

Back