New toy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killer

Reaction score
Walking through home Depot I spied a great deal, a visani kegorator for $220, so I brought it home!! Heading off to Midwest supplies tomorrow to get parts to make it a three faucet tower.

Let the fun begin!

Killer

image-3099820694.jpg

that a good price on that.. It that a SS front with the blue protective wrap on it?

Gear101 said:
that a good price on that.. It that a SS front with the blue protective wrap on it?

That is the protective wrap...

Surly furious recipe went through it first.

5 gal is a lot for me and I'm thinking I can use smaller kegs, ie (2) 3 gallon and adapt a 5L in it. Seems like there is enough or would be enough space.

( I tend to bottle and share those with friends and usually what's left is 3 gallons for me.)

Killer

The three gallon kegs are just as expensive (often more). I would just go with a 5 gallon, it will keep for quite a while. You could also just bottle some of your kegged beer (no sediment in the bottom!)

weekapaug19 said:
was this on clearance? where was the store? more in stock?

On sale @20% off, and on clearance for another 30% at home depot. Not sure if it's still going on but my hd had three.
I'd check out your local home depot on the way home! ;)
Killer

Latest posts

Back