Oktoberfest ( Rochester, MI)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustangj

Reaction score
285_Oktfest_Ad_07_Web.jpg

Anyony else going? :tank:

Yup!

I'll be staying at a friend's apartment near Unionbrau.

Probably going to do O-fest by ear. I'll likely grab a table with a couple friends in the HB or Schottenhammel (sp?) tent around 8am Saturday (opening day).

We'll be there Friday night for a bit and then all day Saturday.

Hell, if it works out, we might just sleep in the lot to lessen all that driving back and forth.
Wait, I live 10 minutes away?
Even still, less driving ;)

Hum this is decision time, Arbor Brewing Companys is tis weekend too, haven't been to either one, who do you guys think would have better beer

justinmcdevitt said:
Hum this is decision time, Arbor Brewing Companys is tis weekend too, haven't been to either one, who do you guys think would have better beer

It's a coin toss. If i were you I would go to Arbor it's closer, but if you have not been to Rochester you might want to check it out.

I think Im going to head to arbors for the fact that I found out my friends are back in ann arbor this weekend, though I guess I could go college style (Iam still in school :) ) and do both

Back