• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Pin Lock Socket

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rayhat

Reaction score
I have new 13/16ths sockets that "I" have notched to fit Coke Corny Pin Lock Kegs. I am selling them for $15.00 including Shipping in the Continental USA. Local Pickup at 11934 (or nearby) Suffolk County.

2 pin top.jpg

top 3 pin.jpg

profile.jpg

rayhat said:
I have new 13/16ths sockets that "I" have notched to fit Coke Corny Pin Lock Kegs. I am selling them for $15.00 including Shipping in the Continental USA. Local Pickup at 11934 (or nearby) Suffolk County.

cops are coming-

The "I" means Me. As in "I" notched the socket to fit the pins. These are standard 3/8 drive deep sockets that "I" have personally altered (notched) to work on Pin Lock Corny Kegs.

You say sockets and them,
How many do you have?
Is this something you make up all the time or just a few extras you no longer need?

I have 4 left. I made 6. 1 for me and the rest to go. never made them before. Saw a void for an inexpensive alternative to the retailers. Thought I'd give it a try.

Latest posts

Back