New Brazilian member

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asprilla

Reaction score
Hi!
My name is Felipe, im from Porto Alegre, a southern city in Brazil, close to Argentina. I've been digging beer since 12, but used to drink the largely distributed brazilian pilseners, cause that was what used to be avaiable around here. nowadays the imported beers are easier to find, and theres brazilian small companies that are putting quality beers around, so my interest on this specific beverage is growing immensely. im a fan of strong red ales, stout and weizenbock beers, but im just getting to try everything.
And, off course, i dream of brewing my own beer and that brought me here to the forum. I hope i can learn from you guys, I know that the brewers on the US are expanding and it has become a cultural mark around there. i will probably have some hard time to get kits and tools and probably will have to build some stuff, but i want to make this journey a funny one.
:mug:
ps. i know my english is not perfect and i apologize for any inconvenience while reading my long presentation.

Back