My Beer Cellar Video

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wedge421

Reaction score
Just thought you guys might want to check out my beer cellar video I made. Let me know what you think. And yes I know its kind of a mess but im in the process of organizing it i swear!

Last edited by a moderator:
You mention Black Butte XXII in the video. I believe there were only about 100 bottles of that this time around and they were given to special friends or friends of the brewery. Going to be very tough to land one.

Nice cellar also

You mention Black Butte XXII in the video. I believe there were only about 100 bottles of that this time around and they were given to special friends or friends of the brewery. Going to be very tough to land one.

Nice cellar also

yeah, they destroyed that batch. I have XX and XXI hanging around, and no hope to ever see XXII. Sad about it, really, but I think it is great that they pulled that kind of quality control.

yeah, they destroyed that batch. I have XX and XXI hanging around, and no hope to ever see XXII. Sad about it, really, but I think it is great that they pulled that kind of quality control.

I agree especialy after the Abyss 2009 bottle infections.

holy ****- just stumbled into this thread and that video is awesome....I wish I had a cellar like that

You think thats impressive check out Endosymbiosis website beer celler, i was drooling.

Back