Some labels I worked up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave73ok

Reaction score
I use these more as kegerator and tap handle art, but I do keep a few around for when I bottle up a growler or send bombers to friends. Nothing too fancy, but I have a blast doing them.

This is for my version of the famous Centennial Blonde. Inspired by the gorgeous 1971 Topps baseball cards (made before I was born, but what a great design!)
towhead3.jpg

Every November, our homebrew club has what we call "Danksgiving". We lug a whole Thanksgiving meal to our meeting place (the best bar in town), and have a feast. The recipe changes every year, but it's a totally overboard hop-forward imperial india brown.
danksgiving1.jpg

Black IPA. This was done for bottles donated to a raffle for my local co-op.
dare2dark2.jpg

For a red rye IPA hopped to death with Amarillo and El Dorado.
rev.jpg

The first label (and name) for my house session pale ale. The label's inspired by one of my favorite records, the Al Kooper/Mike Bloomfield/Steven Stills classic "Super Session".
sspa3.jpg

Then I went and changed the name. I'm a sucker for vintage tumblr photo blogs, and this was a photo I found.
sesh1.jpg

Winter double IPA! Because we cannot live on dark beers alone.
solstice1.jpg

The latest brew, an all-Mosaic EPA, that I brewed for a homebrew class/demo at a local coffee shop with a great kitchen.
mosaic3.jpg

Back