Swmbo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AleHole

Reaction score
How many people have told thier SWMBO about that acronym? I have not told mine yet and wonder of her reaction. I think she will get a laugh out of it and say your damn right!

I get enough eye-rolling when I talk about my online brew-buddies. She thinks half of you are perverted weirdos trying to corrupt her poor hubby's soul.

Cheesefood said:
I get enough eye-rolling when I talk about my online brew-buddies. She thinks half of you are perverted weirdos trying to corrupt her poor hubby's soul.

Does she really think perverted weirdos would use an acronym like SWMBO and EAC ?
:drunk:

Cheesefood said:

SWMBO *knows* that you're a perverted weirdo, but it's OK 'cause you posted an old Ana Ng video the other day...

I dont think ive ever said SW"i"MBO in person so there's no problem. I'm sure shes got her names she calls me when shes with "the girls".... it all works out.

Mine knows about SWMBO - she laughs about it and kinda thinks it's cute. Then again, everyone on the rigs calls their SWMBOs their Old Lady, and she's okay with that too...

At first my SWMBO was put off by it, but she has gotten over it and now she is dissapointed that her wedding ring is too narrow to have it engraved inside.

- magno

I told mine long ago. She shrugged her shoulders and said:

"As it should be".

And walked off.

Bah, big surprise. :p

Ize

mine loves it. its really funny because I'm on a home theater forum as well and there is constant reference to the WAF, or wife approval factor. I think we should adopt this one here, the WAF definately something to consider when purchasing new brewing equipment.

My wife has it on a coffee mug. She got it during pledge week on PBS back when Rumpole of the Bailey was still on.

Back