First Batch Bottled

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missing

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks for all the information and help you guys (and gals) have put onto this site. I bought a friends old brewing kit and got my first batch of a simple Boch into bottles a couple of weeks ago. Not bad (even flat and warm) . . . I can't wait to see how it turns out after carbonating. And, you guys are right, start brewing beer and it is amazing how many new friends you find.:)

For my next batch I am thinking of doing a Peach Wheat beer (only appropriate as I live in the land of wheat . . the great flat pancake known as Kanas). We had a pretty good windfall of peaches this year and they are already frozen. If you ask me, it sounds like fate. :p

Again, thanks for your help.

Missing

Happy Brewing!!! I'm on my second batch now some wheat ale. Going to take it to a secondary next week. Just watch any sedimate that may have settaled after bottling!!! Just make sure that when u go to enjoy that first bottle you have a frosty pint glass ready to pour it into!!! That will make it much better to injoy!!!

Latest posts

Back