3 brews in 3 days!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coreyalan

Reaction score
Hope everyones weekend was a good one! fresh home from a year in afghanistan so i was eager to get brewing!!! on saturday i had a double brew day, a southern english brown ale, and a "kinda" clone of Stone's Cali Belgique.. the reason i say kinda is because in addition to the CTZ and cenntenial in the boil, i threw some warrior in the whirlpool for 20 minutes... we'll see how it turns out... The thing about that is i used WLP575 and it went from 1.068 to 1.010 in 2 days!!! lots of goodness in the nose and the hydro sample tasted AMAZING! Then today i brewed up Yooper's Cali Common. Hope everything goes as planned!

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

Wow, you really were eager to get back into it. At that rate, your pipeline will be built up quickly! Sounds like a great weekend. And thanks for your service to our country.

yea i couldnt wait!!! and thank you! i have 4 cornys to fill! and im sure with all the people coming over now that im home, it'll be gone quick!!!

over memorial day weekend i got 3 brews done in 2 days. it was fun, but i don't think i'll be doing that again any time soon... the double-batch resulted in a really loooooooong day.

welcome back!

Back