Winter Storm IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muse435

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Heres the label:
5466932201_4a05e93ace.jpg

Heres the Collar:
5467530606_d1749f9207.jpg

What do you think?

I really like it, the only critisism I could have is the white text on the bottom ( 12 fl oz and batch # ) kind of get lost in the whitewater and the text on the right side looks a little jumbled up (maybe its just its so close to the edge of the label. I do however think this is a great label, nice work! :mug:

I would have to agree with dos perros, the text is on the sides is a bit cramped. You could try reducing the font size or using a sans serif font may also help.

Hi Muse,

Just wondering what program/template you are using for the main label? I love the look of it and may want to "leverage" a bit.

Looks good! Who reads labels anyway? :) I wish I had your skilz. Maybe start at batch 400 or something?

All I use is my Canon 50D and Photoshop Elements. I can't draw so I rely on taking pictures and doing my best to make them appropriate for the label.

The original picture is a bright day with some overcast, and residual waves rolling from a storm on the other side of lake Michigan last September.

Thats really sweet. You should call your beer Nor'easter or something since its not winter yet in the picture? Either way its a nice picture and label. Way better than I can make.

Latest posts

Back