• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

15-Gallon Megapot and Brewing Rig Stand - Austin, TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goofiefoot

Reaction score
I have a 15-gallon Megapot with a stainless 1/2" ball valve and lid. Great condition. This has served me well, but I no longer need it.

$150

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

I purchased this rack from an avid brewer to improve my homebrew setup. While it works great, I have changed my brewing setup yet again, and no longer need the rack.

4 swivel and locking casters make this easy to move around. Tabs welded to the rack accommodate 2 square-frame propane burners, or can be modified to work with your preferred burner. While the main shelf can hold 3 kegs, I found it works great as a 2-tier system (picture with kegs to show setup - kegs are not for sale). If you have the vertical room, you can even use it as a 3-tier system. I have drilled holes on the floor that hold 2 March pumps in place, and electrical or plumbing additions are easily attached with metal screws or bolts.

The dimensions of the rack are 44.5"w X 29"d X 72.5"h. The main shelf is 41" from the ground.

$75

photo1-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

Back