Hello from Beautiiful Cornwall Prince Edward Island!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frazzle

Reaction score
Hi all,

My stepfather & I have been brewing beer from boxed kits for only about 6 weeks but we're already on our 5 batch so we're looking for some information on how to improve the taste of our beer. I'm excited to read some of the comments and I'm looking forward to learning a lot from this forum.

Thanks,

Frazz

5 batches in 6 weeks? i guessing you guys have been drinking said batches? the easiest and best way to make your beer taste better is to leave it about 6 weeks lol. i know how hard that is when your first starting trust me.. im just getting organized enough myself to be able to wait that long. and always have beer on tap.

We're thirsty but not that thirsty: only been able to drink 2 batches so far. We have 3 batches bottled and another in the Carboy.

We're thirsty but not that thirsty: only been able to drink 2 batches so far. We have 3 batches bottled and another in the Carboy.

Welcome to HBT. A great place full of interesting topics and people. You'll learn a lot here.

And while you are at it, why not join us at http://www.brewnosers.org/forums/ for something more local.

Cheers.

Back