Juice sources (in or near MN)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FilJos

Reaction score
Since we are now into apple season up here, I've been looking for a cider mill or orchard from which I could get a decent juice for cider making. A few years ago I was able to get frozen (unpasteurized) juice from Minnesota Harvest Orchard by calling ahead, but I haven't been able to get anyone on the phone who knows what they are talking about there this year. All the other orchards I have called add preservatives to their cider/juice.

Does anyone know of a good source for fresh juice to make cider?

Yeah, I went to one of those today that assured me that their cider was only flash pasteurized, only to find out once I got there that they add K Sorbate and Na Benzoate. It was right on the label that no one there could read.

But thanks for the list. It looks like at least one of the orchards listed in my area actually advertises on that page that they sell raw cider in bulk to home brewers.

Sweet.

Back