Look what I found

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BogusOwnz

Reaction score
Picked up the Extra a couple weeks ago (already opened one) and the 120 tonight. The extra is from '07 and the 120 is from '08.

http://tinypic.com/r/xf4xg7/3

We had a case of 07 WWS and I think someone finally noticed and bought them all. I came back after a weekend and they were all gone. Same thing happened with the 120, guy bought them all. Haven't had any since. I forget what year our Extra is, 07 or 08. We have all kinds of old big beers. Had a Fort from 2007. Cuvee Renee from 2005. Avery Mephistopheles from Jan 06 (Beast from 2005). These have all been on the shelves this year, haha. We actually got sent a case of 2007 Saison Dupont, this year. It was awesome. Our second case of it was 2010 though.

We had a case of 07 WWS and I think someone finally noticed and bought them all. I came back after a weekend and they were all gone. Same thing happened with the 120, guy bought them all. Haven't had any since. I forget what year our Extra is, 07 or 08. We have all kinds of old big beers. Had a Fort from 2007. Cuvee Renee from 2005. Avery Mephistopheles from Jan 06 (Beast from 2005). These have all been on the shelves this year, haha. We actually got sent a case of 2007 Saison Dupont, this year. It was awesome. Our second case of it was 2010 though.

Can you ship to consumers in Texas?

Latest posts

Back