IBrewmaster 1.530 anyone else having this issue?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdtpgh

Reaction score
I just received the latest release of iBrewmaster yesterday. I went to create a recipe today and can't add any yeast to the recipe or to the list of all yeasts. Clicking on yeast causes the app to close. I have notified them of the problem but I was wondering if it's just my software of whether others were also having the same issue.

I am using the iPad version.

What happens to my personal recipes, schedules and other items I've added to the application if I uninstall it?

iBrewmaster fixed my issue. I sent them my database and they fixed it and sent it back all via the Dropbox. They also said that they're fixing the issue and will have a new patch loaded ASAP.

Good to hear they fixed your issue. I was having the same issue for awhile as well. The workaround for me was adding items to the yeast inventory in other places. I love the inventory feature for grains and hops - it still does not work for yeast, but at least it stopped crashing.

Back