Where to Find Kegerator Guard Rails

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdzitter

Reaction score
Hi All,

Still plugging away on my mini-fridge kegerator build (I'm documenting to show you all when its finished), was wondering if anybody had ideas on where to find guard rails for the top of the fridge. I've thought of ordering it through as a spare part through Haier or Frigidaire or some other company that sells commercially made kegerators, but was looking for other suggestions as well.

Thanks! :fro:

Thanks guys, these are both great ideas that I hadn't thought of, they definitely are much nicer looking than what is installed on most commercial kegerators.

K so this is gonna be a stupid question.... How do you install these. Is there a bolt that goes upwards into the posts? My kegerator doesn't have a removable top so am I gonna have to have the bolt going from inside the kegerator upwards into the vertical posts?

Haven't built a kegerator, but to me a bolt through the top sounds pretty risky for hitting a coolant line.

Back