Where can I purchase perlick taps?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninjai

Reaction score
Within a few weeks or so I'm intending on buying a danby mini fridge (http://www.walmart.com/ip/Danby-Designer-Compact-Refrigerator/5893621) from the united states, but I am not sure where the best place is for me to buy perlick taps and anything else I may need. I live near vancouver, bc, and I hear there is a place that sells taps and stuff in burnaby (no idea what it's called). Anyone from around my area or anyone know where I can find the best deal on buying what I need to put 2 taps on this fridge?

Thanks, but I can't find any towers on those 2 sites :(.

I'm not sure how the whole assembly works for a project like this, but I think you need a spigot through the fridge (or 2 if I want 2 taps?) then a tower to cover the spigot(s), then the taps themselves (which I found on the links you posted) to go onto the tower.

Do I have the right idea here? I'm having trouble finding some place local that sells the tower part.

Amity said:
You can get a tower and non-Perlick taps from Canadian homebrew Supplies: http://www.homebrew-supplies.ca/viartshop/products.php?category_id=59

Oh nice. Randy's taking orders again. I didn't think he had a hope in hell of meeting his April 8th goal lol...

CHS though, while not always the cheapest source in Canada, has by far the largest and most varied selection in the country. I haven't seen another store that comes even remotely close. So, with a few exceptions, I generally don't even bother shopping around if he carries it. I can't wait until his storefront opens in about 6 weeks, and he's already hinting at a possibility for a second outlet in the east end, which would be a dream come true lol

The problem with CHS is his shipping cost. Basic cost to AB seems to be $23, no matter what I order. Also, his products are more expensive than HopDawgs. He does have a huge selection that isn't matched in Canada.

Back