Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > DIY Projects > Side by Side Fermentation Chamber Help, Want to Leave the Freezer In Tact.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2013, 01:18 PM   #1
autobaun70
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 19 Times on 16 Posts

Default Side by Side Fermentation Chamber Help, Want to Leave the Freezer In Tact.

I've been drooling over several of the side by side fridge to kegerator/fermentation chamber threads on here. This looks like a good design for me, however the wife is pushing back wanting additional freezer space. I already have a dedicated kegerator that will handle 5 kegs, and have never really hurt for more space than that.......so I figure this may be a good opportunity to meet in the middle and still get a the fermentation chamber that I want.

Looking at the various wiring diagrams, it looks like I can just disconnect the control inside the fridge for the damper, and hook it up to my ebay temp controller. Is that really all there is to it? Granted i would need to hook up heat, but I have that covered.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply