New Brew stand, need burner help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shawn,
Funny similarities: I'm building my single tier to model yours (which I just found out), I've stuck one of my kids in keggle for a picture, we're using the same welder and I also have a Weimaraner. Maybe we're long lost brothers.
:mug:

My buddy Jack and my baby Hannah!!!!!
DSC00489.JPG

I was an idiot and moved my online pictures which took off all my pictures on this link. so I am re-posting them here, I'm sorry

Brew%20Stand%20Start.JPG

Brew%20Stand%20%281%29.JPG

Brew%20Stand%20%286%29.JPG

Brew%20Stand%20%288%29.JPG

DSC00486.JPG

DSC00531.JPG

Do not use this location for a panel mount, The wiring gets to hot, I relocated it as you will see later
DSC00533.JPG

DSC00534.JPG

DSC00588.JPG

DSC00589.JPG

DSC00593.JPG

DSC00595.JPG

DSC00596.JPG

DSC00597.JPG

DSC00598.JPG

Shawn,
Funny similarities: I'm building my single tier to model yours (which I just found out), I've stuck one of my kids in keggle for a picture, we're using the same welder and I also have a Weimaraner. Maybe we're long lost brothers.
:mug:

My buddy Jack and my baby Hannah!!!!!
DSC00489.JPG

Very funny Great minds think alike!!!! :tank:

The burners from AGRI supplly BG 14 high pressure, do they come with the orifice or do you have to buy them, what fittings does it take to hook them to propane line at the shutter , do you need to buy these parts http://www.agrisupply.com/brass-fitting-spring-shutter-f-/p/54837/cn/5400000/
I'm looking at burners for my stand and I'm trying to figure out the gas lines to the burner setup
I was going to run 3 of these,
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0009JXYQ4/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20
already have one, but if I can get more BTU's for less then the cost of these, need to buy 2 burners, my stand is single tier 3 burner setup similar to yours and have the exact 16.5 x 16.5 opening to bolt these right in but would not mind modifying to get the BTU's up

Last edited by a moderator:
Back