Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Commercial Brew Discussion > Zwickelmania 2013

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2013, 11:10 PM   #1
dog_gone
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 67

Default Zwickelmania 2013

So, Zwickelmania is over for 2013.

That's the bad news. The good news is this: I was able to meet numerous local professional brewers and sample many good (and great) beers. All on the same day. All in my town. Oh, yeah... it was a heck of a lot of fun, too.

I've never before participated in the annual event here in Oregon. I've been missing out; not just missing out on good beers and learning about the various brewing facilities, but, more importantly to me, meeting the wonderful people and teams behind the beers.

If anyone gets the chance, I would highly suggest taking part in Zwickelmania, henceforth. And, while this event may be unique to Oregon (I really don't know...), I would hope that other state brewing associations have similar events - or are planning something similar in the near future.

Thanks to all the folks at Oregon Brewers Guild and the numerous breweries who participated. You ALL rock!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply