Zwickelmania 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dog_gone

Reaction score
So, Zwickelmania is over for 2013.

That's the bad news. The good news is this: I was able to meet numerous local professional brewers and sample many good (and great) beers. All on the same day. All in my town. Oh, yeah... it was a heck of a lot of fun, too.

I've never before participated in the annual event here in Oregon. I've been missing out; not just missing out on good beers and learning about the various brewing facilities, but, more importantly to me, meeting the wonderful people and teams behind the beers.

If anyone gets the chance, I would highly suggest taking part in Zwickelmania, henceforth. And, while this event may be unique to Oregon (I really don't know...), I would hope that other state brewing associations have similar events - or are planning something similar in the near future.

Thanks to all the folks at Oregon Brewers Guild and the numerous breweries who participated. You ALL rock!

Back