Early Label Design

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JHendrix

Reaction score
Heres an early label design, tell me what you think of the company name and the label.
Apple Tree Brewery
Untitled.jpg

**** Updated picture
AppleTree.jpg

i think it looks great i really like the simplicity of it as well as your choice of colors. why the half oval at the bottom? is it an oval label? if it will be printed as a rectangle like it looks, consider making an apple with a tree growing out of the top of it. apple + tree. i am not a huge fan of your type choice but everyone likes what they like. if you change the half oval into a apple then have a tree coming out of the top of it do you need to write the brewery name? the name of the brewery could be inferred pictorially if it is done well. just some thoughts

i think it looks great i really like the simplicity of it as well as your choice of colors. why the half oval at the bottom? is it an oval label? if it will be printed as a rectangle like it looks, consider making an apple with a tree growing out of the top of it. apple + tree. i am not a huge fan of your type choice but everyone likes what they like. if you change the half oval into a apple then have a tree coming out of the top of it do you need to write the brewery name? the name of the brewery could be inferred pictorially if it is done well. just some thoughts

Thanks for the input, I saw a label with the half Oval and I like it allot I am thinking im going to do a circular label rather than a square and keep the half oval because it's a different look. I'll change the type to a more simple looking type to go along with the whole theme.
I'll also give the apple thing a shot to see if it works out.

Back