Colorado Mountain Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinkothecarp

Reaction score
I've been naming my beers after the mountains I've either climbed, or brewed on top of. What do you guys think of this? I'm really not that intelligent when it comes to computers, so I don't know how to post it correctly. Sorry. =(

kinkothecarp

Funny.jpg

kinkothecarp

Nice design. I like the "T" falling off the side. But to me, long passages of text are difficult to read in a decorative font. I'd render the left side text (and the right side too for balance) in a plainer style. Maybe use that font for the title instead?

You carried a 5 gallon batch down Bierstadt? you are hardcore :cross:

hahaha, I climb a lot (esp. in the Himalayas), but THESE guys are the true starters of the trend. They're insane! Plus, you know why I was asking 'bout high altitude brewing now =). It's my goal to brew on all 52 of the peaks here. Last summer I made millet wine in a cave with some sadhus in Langtang, Nepal, which is actually what got me into brewing. I'll start on the Himalayas after the 52 Colorado peaks + Rainier. ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mPXqtzpBDQ]YouTube - Brewing on Mt. Bierstadt[/ame]

Guy's....... that is awesome , and some homebrewers worry over the smallest of things, I am really impressed by this feat , now go brew the world ! You rock !....

Back