What to do ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

francoeura22

Reaction score
Hi, when i bought my house , there was already hops growing in my backyard. Now That Im brewing my own beer. Im looking to use it. Problem is That i have no idea what kind it is... Any sugestion for a Easy recipe that i could try... Something light just to taste it... Really light so my wife would love it

francoeura22 said:
Hi, when i bought my house , there was already hops growing in my backyard. Now That Im brewing my own beer. Im looking to use it. Problem is That i have no idea what kind it is... Any sugestion for a Easy recipe that i could try... Something light just to taste it... Really light so my wife would love it

Lucky...I'd start out with a pale ale or a light ipa with a heavy dryhop. you could take them to a home brew store and see if they can sniff out what it is.

I'd just make a basic-basic beer. No added anything and see what you get. 1or2 gallon. Nothing big!

Latest posts

Back