Bubbling Fermenter is Addictive...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gavball6

Reaction score
OK... Is it just me or is the sound of a bubbling fermentation freakin' awesome? I am on batch five and each time may fermentation gets going keeps sounding better than the previous one!

This is my first batch using US-05 on a Stone IPA Clone and it seems pretty aggressive from a bubble bubble perspective...

Me likey! Me likey a lot!

Yeast is amazing!

Oops.

Im about to start my 2nd batch of homebrew, but was so excited by the process as it occurs in the fermenter the 1st time. I would just sit down and watch it for like 10 minutes at a time.

Made pizza dough the other day at work, had left over instant yeast so I tossed it in some warm water with ovaltine and some honey. I just wanted to watch it bubble......

AWESOME! Glad you're enjoying... I have been doing it for over 20 years, both home brewing and professionally, and I still get like a kid on brew day or when I hear that airlock bubble!

Ha yea I am on my second batch and I setup a blowoff tube into a bottle and I was sitting here in front of the computer one night kept hearing (blump.blump.ect) ha like wth! is that! oh yea! the bottle was sitting on the floor and echoing throughout ha very awesome when its highly active.agreed! Cheers!

Back