Best Homebrew Software?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

efreem01

Reaction score
Hey,

I was just wondering what everyone uses for homebrew software. I'm working with Promash now. I don't mind buying it since i can start keeping/tinkering with beer recipes and getting ideas for what i want to do. Are they all pretty much the same?

I use BeerSmith. Once I figured out the details on my equipment it hasn't steered me wrong since.

I just downloaded beersmith and purchased it within about 20 minutes of sitting down, I find it pretty darn easy to use, I'm busy inputting the recipes I've made or know that I'm going to make.

Ive used BeerSmith, QBrew, ProMash and BeerToolsPro. I didnt like QBew that much, but had a really early version. But the other three are excellent programs. I still have BeerSmith and BeerToolsPro. Out of all of them, I took to BeerToolsPro quicker, and use it more. But either is good in my opinion.

Back