Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > How long does your cO2 last?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2006, 05:06 PM   #11
DeadSquirrel
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewsmith
Sorry about clarifying. I guess not everyone has a 7/8'' double-hex deep socket laying around. A combination wrench works too. The closed end has the double hex on it, I believe. When I tore mine apart, the "Out" was the hardest to remove due to the years of syrup buildup. The gas in was relatively easy.
Here's a pic. I have a 72 piece socket set. I bought it JUST for these kegs, too. My deepest sockets spin free. Oh, and my kegs have two of these star things on top of each other on the "In" side/cO2 side.

Kegged: Blackberry Hefeweizen
Kegged: Hard Lemonade, probably crap
Kegged: Coffee Porter
Kegged: Mini Mead
Future: Dusseldorf Alt this weekend
You're never completely dressed without cat fur.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2006, 05:51 PM   #12
MrSaLTy
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

It may look like two but its not. There is a small notch along it that makes it look like two but it doesn't go all the way through. If you get a 7/8" long double hex socket or a 7/8" double hex wrench it will work.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply